The new marketing stack is constantly growing. Local digital marketing agencies need to be able to do it all. Their clients expect them to keep pace with all these services that are evolving at breakneck speed.
Where do white and private label digital marketing services come in?
A “white-label” solution is a product or service you can rebrand and resell as your own to clients. These services can fill in your gaps and help you become a full-service agency, allowing your clients to focus on what they do best and allowing you to outsource non-critical offerings.
The term “white-label” comes from the white label on a product (where you’ll find the branding and logo). When a company “white-labels,” it means that another company will be rebranding one of its products or services to make it appear as the purchasing company’s own.
How Can White-Label Services Triple My Agency Billings?
Traditionally, small marketing agencies have difficultly competing with larger businesses within their industry. They simply don’t have a specialized team that can offer all the services that larger firms can. White labeling can level the playing field in this regard, allowing small businesses to compete with larger businesses.
Here are other key benefits:
Scale revenue. Each digital marketing service you offer creates a new incremental revenue stream for your agency. If you can get marketing services at wholesale, mark up the price, then resell under your agency’s brand.
Grow your reputation. By offering all the digital marketing solutions businesses need, you’ll quickly become the go-to “local expert.”
Improve client retention. More services means your clients have more reasons to make you their one-stop shop.
Focus on your brand. Focus on what your agency does best. Building out your brand allows you to stand out in the crowd.
Scale your offering. Adding new products and services to your core offering allows you to quickly grow from entrepreneur to agency.
Scale your costs. When your new services are “turnkey,” you’re cutting overhead such as development work, IT setup, training or additional hires.
Finding the Right Partner Is Crucial
By offering white label services to your customers, your agency can specialize in your area of expertise and provide excellent customer service to your customer base in real time.
But you need the right partners to make white label partnerships successful. You need a white label marketing partner that provides the level of customer service that you would provide yourself. Your partner needs to take the time to understand your client’s business and the challenges they face.
Here are just a few of the commonly-outsourced digital marketing services:
- Search Engine Optimization
- Email Marketing (Newsletters)
- Market Research/Competitive Analysis
- Social Media Management
- Content Marketing
- Web Design
- E-Commerce Management
- Sales Support
- Pay-Per-Click Management
- Conversion Rate Optimization
- Reporting Dashboards
- Online Ad Development
- Reputation Management
- Customer Loyalty Programs
How Outsourced Marketing Teams Handle Account Management
Symphonic meets directly with your clients, operating as a part of your agency. We approach customer service and responsiveness to your client the same way we handle our own client relationships. This means regular meetings with the client to keep them informed and engaged, regular campaign progress reports, and answering any questions the client may have.
Other white label agencies will do different things, but here’s how we approach pay-per-click (PPC) account management for our white-label clients:
First: We handle Account and Campaign Set Up
• Define and develop a channel strategy
• Account setup or transfer
• Automated bidding set up (if applicable)
• Write, refresh and test ad copies (if applicable)
• Select relevant landing pages
• Allocate and optimize budget efficiently across the products
• Quality assurance
Second: We handle ongoing Account Optimization
• Monitor and analyze campaign performance and ensure goals and objectives are met
• Ensure the monthly budget is paced with a view on maximum KPI target
• Review and Update campaign settings
• Continuously strive to grow the account through campaign additions and ad copy adjustments (if applicable)
• Continuously create and test hypotheses to improve the campaign performance
• Identify & execute optimization recommendations on a regular basis
Third: We make sure Communication is open, honest and ongoing
• Provide monthly account updates, outlining optimization activities, learnings, and suggestions/recommendations
• Provide weekly performance dashboard and monthly account analysis.
Need More Information?
If you want to become a “full spectrum” digital agency, white label marketing services can help you get there. Show all clients your competency in SEO, PPC, social media advertising and more by finding the best companies for partnership. Check out the range of services Symphonic Digital can offer your clients, and get in touch if you want to talk about how we can work together.