Paid Social MediaServices and Strategies
Maximize Your Social Media Presence
Social media has become a central aspect of our culture in both business and our personal lives. With literally billions of active users across all demographics, social media platforms are home to a significant number of potential customers who are actively shopping for your products and/or services.
Without effective social media marketing, your business may never find that audience.
“Paid” social advertising is unique in that it casts a wide net while still targeting a specific audience, which is possible due to the sheer number of users you’ll have access to. Additionally, paid social advertising can be used for a variety of goals, including brand awareness, generating traffic and leads, and increasing ecommerce sales. With help from Symphonic Digital, you can find the right platform and the right message to accomplish all your marketing goals.
Our Approach to Social Media Marketing
Symphonic can also help identify your audience and the kind of content they want to see. We’ll help you tweak your landing pages to make them as helpful as possible to visitors.
Of course, part of finding your target audience means using the right platform and ad formats. While some users respond well to lengthy pages of content, others prefer video. Our experts can identify which approach is most appropriate and build out your strategy accordingly.
Tips and Tricks for Social Media Marketing
The best tips and tricks for social media marketing lie in knowing what to do and what not to do. Here are some of the most helpful, but you can always trust Symphonic Digital to implement these social media best practices in all your SMM efforts.
Social Media Do’s:
- Set Campaign Objectives: Set the goals for the campaign and develop ads to fit those objectives. You may want to explore different strategies before landing on the perfect fit for each campaign.
- Apply Time of Day and Day of Week Targeting: When are your targets most active on social media? Tailor your program to focus on the most impactful times of day/wek.
- Utilize Custom Shortened URLs: These handy URLs will not only allow you to control branding and messaging but they are also essential for tracking success. With custom URLs you’ll be able to pinpoint the success of all social media campaigns.
Social Media Don’ts:
- Don’t Forget to Set an Ad Spend Limit: Control your budget! Be aware of the dollars that are being spent and adjust as needed based on performance.
- Don’t Create Audience Segments Based on Limited Data: It’s important to use segmentation but make sure to verify data and don’t set your strategy based on assumptions.
- Don’t Neglect to Utilize Pixels to Retarget: These pixels will allow you to create lookalike audiences, which greatly expands your reach.
Social Media Platforms/Channels
More and more social media platforms keep popping up, and their popularity changes fairly often. Fortunately, the team at Symphonic Digital has extensive experience with them all, allowing your social media campaigns to take advantage of each platform’s unique features and opportunities. Platforms/channels we specialize in include:
+80% of PPC Campaigns Are Mismanaged! Is Yours One Of Them?
How We Do Social Media Marketing
A lot of work goes into any given social media marketing strategy, but our team can cover all the bases. Take a look at the numerous services we provide to ensure your social media campaigns are as successful as possible.
Social Media Marketing Content
Looking for more information on how to better manage your social media channels or launch paid social campaigns? Check out the posts below to learn more about social media marketing. Want even more Symphonic Digital content? Visit our blog to see all the latest information.