Amazon AdvertisingServices and Strategies
Get the Most Out of Your Amazon Advertising
Amazon is the largest online retailer in the world. Not only does Amazon have its own line of products, but the online retail giant provides the opportunity for all sorts of other businesses to sell their products. Even competitors like eBay don’t even come close to the sheer scope and market share of Amazon.
With such a wide reach, Amazon marketing may be a great way for you to reach a larger audience for your products.
With Amazon marketing, you can implement a few different strategies to improve the visibility of your products and reach customers who may have never seen them otherwise. Symphonic Digital can help you take advantage of the entire Amazon advertising suite of tools, thanks to our expertise in Amazon Marketing Services, the Amazon Media Group, and the Amazon Advertising Platform. By leveraging Amazon’s own marketing services, selling on Amazon can be much more effective.
Our Approach to Amazon Advertising
When it comes to the advertising itself, the biggest challenge is working within Amazon’s own system. Amazon’s interface lacks convenient ways to automate bidding. Typically, we use a 3rd party bid-management system, to optimize campaigns and maximize the ROAS.
By working through the Amazon Advertising Platform system, our team can implement programmatic display advertising techniques that will help target your ideal customers with precision. Additionally, our team has extensive experience with bid management, so you can be sure you’re getting the best performance from the keywords that drive your sales on Amazon.
Tips And Tricks for Amazon Advertising
Amazon Marketing Services can be difficult to work with, but there are a few tips you can keep in mind to ensure you’re getting the best performance possible. Keep in mind the following three tips & tricks, and you’re bound to see increased success if done effectively.
Do’s for Amazon Marketing
- Optimize Your Keywords: Keywords are essential for all Amazon marketing, and you’ll need to implement a lot of them. Using too few or too many can hinder your results, so it’s typically best to stick to around 20 or 30 per ad group. Additionally, make sure that your keywords are relevant to the products you offer from the perspective of typing a query into the Amazon search bar. Note that this is different from what the average person might type into Google.
- Keep Relevance Metrics in Mind: Amazon uses quality scores to determine ad ranking. Make sure your product page data is accurate and optimized to ensure advertising efforts are effective.
- Get to Know the Ad Formats: There are a number of ways to advertise on Amazon, these include Sponsored Product Ads, Headline Search Ads and Product Display Ads. Experiment with the different types to determine what works best for your audience.
Don’ts for Amazon Marketing
- Don’t Underbid: If you set a low bid for your Amazon ads, you have a much worse chance of visitors and potential customers actually seeing it. Instead, put forward more competitive bids to ensure you can keep up with your competition’s efforts. On Amazon, you’ll have a lot of competition regardless, so you have to do whatever you can to push your ads ahead of their’s. Just remember never to bid a price you’re not actually willing to pay for every click your ad gets.
- Don’t Set Your Daily Budget Too Low: The primary problem with setting your budget too low is that it’s gone before the day is over. That completely eliminates your chances of ads being shown to shoppers who are online later in the day. Your budget should also consider how many clicks your ad gets during specific times of day.
- Don’t Automate Everything: You can use automated campaigns but do not use this method exclusively. Use the automated feature to learn more about what terms work and which do not and then transition to a manual system for more control.
Platform/Channels for Amazon Advertising
Amazon Marketing is done entirely on Amazon, of course, but there are several different approaches you can take when it comes to marketing efforts. At Symphonic Digital, our team has experience working with Amazon products including:
More than 60% of consumers start their online shopping searches on Amazon. Is your brand’s visibility maximized?
Our Amazon Advertising Services
Several factors go into any effective Amazon Marketing strategy. Fortunately, our expertise in Amazon-specific advertising and marketing can help you work through the process from set up to long-term management and conversion optimization.. Here’s everything our team can offer:
Amazon Marketing Content
Looking for more information on Amazon marketing or advertising? Check out the posts below to learn more. Want even more Symphonic Digital content? Visit our blog to see all the latest content.