Conversion Rate OptimizationServices and Strategies
What is Conversion Rate Optimization?
The goal of all marketing is to increase sales, and nothing enhances that quite like conversion rate optimization. CRO works to align the user’s pre-click motivation with their post-click intentions. Put simply, CRO seeks to provide a simple process by which users can easily and automatically accomplish their goals while on your website.
At Symphonic Digital, our conversion rate optimization starts with three questions:
- What goals does the user have when they visit your site?
- What actions should they take on your site to accomplish these goals?
- What can we do to ensure they take those actions?
By aligning your business objectives with user motivations, and applying relevant data with frequent site adjustments, CRO can significantly enhance your website’s effectiveness and user satisfaction.
Our Approach to Conversion Rate Optimization
To facilitate a smooth post-click process for the user, our team conducts an audit of your site to identify pain points that make the process more difficult for the user. Then we work to optimize your landing pages. These are the first pages users encounter when they visit your site, so they need to be as navigable as possible.
Our job isn’t to simply optimize a few landing pages and call it a day. We continuously refine the conversion funnel, making necessary changes and optimizations, so you’re making sure you get the best performance possible to achieve your business goals.
Tips and Tricks to CRO Marketing
CRO can be complicated since it involves significant data analysis and an intimate understanding of your market’s needs. With that in mind, it’s important to know what to do and what to avoid when it comes to conversion rate optimization.
Do’s for Conversion Rate Optimization:
- Use Images: A picture is worth a thousand words, and images that evoke emotions that lead to a conversion can be incredibly effective.
- Include Advanced Search: While a simple search bar is necessary, advanced search options can make it easier for many users to find exactly what they’re looking for. This is especially important if you have a diverse ecommerce store.
- Speed up Your Site: Even a short delay when your page is loading can drive a significant amount of users away. You’ll want all your pages, and especially your landing pages, to load as fast as possible.
Don’ts for Conversion Rate Optimization:
- Don’t Focus on Micro: While it can be tempting to focus on optimizing click-through rate for certain types of visitors, the overall goal is to increase sales. If your efforts aren’t leading to increased conversions on the macro level, there’s something wrong.
- Don’t Clutter With Content: Content is king, but that doesn’t mean it all has to be packed into the same page. You’ll have to find a balance between sleek presentation and accessibility.
- Don’t Obsess Over Colors: While changing the colors of buttons and pages can make a difference in conversion rates, it’s typically the last thing you should worry about.
Our team has experience working with several different channels, so you can always count on expert help when it comes to your site. We measure success and CRO metrics through these platforms/channels that we have experience with:
About 50% of businesses don’t pay significant attention to CRO. Are you leaving money on the table?
Our CRO Services
Our CRO services have been developed to give you insights and optimizations to improve sales and site conversions. Conversion rate services include:
Landing Page Testing
A/B Test Design and Execution
Conversion Path Optimization
Multivariate Split Testing
Analytics Audit and Setup
User Experience Optimization
Conversion Rate Optimization Content
Looking for more information on how to better convert website traffic? Check out the posts below to learn more about CRO. Want even more Symphonic Digital content? Visit our blog to see all the latest information.