You already know the benefits of search engine optimization (SEO):
- Increased brand awareness
- Improved credibility
- More traffic to your site
Most people don’t tell you that SEO can eat up hours of your time every week. Those are hours that you could use to run your business. Keyword research, competitor analysis, content creation, and more — all of these tasks require effort and patience.
So, what is SEO outsourcing? Well, it frees up valuable resources and increases online visibility simultaneously by getting someone else to do all the hard work. Learn more about how to outsource SEO services below.
Should You Outsource SEO?
A common question asked by companies like yours is, “Should I outsource SEO?” In almost every scenario, yes! Here are some reasons to delegate SEO responsibilities to an external team:
Improve time and resource management
SEO isn’t something that happens overnight. It requires extensive people power to make it happen. A team of marketing experts must optimize your website to ensure content ranks higher on search engines. That can take a lot of work, especially if you want to make it to page 1 on Google. Outsourcing SEO improves time and resource management, helping you focus on what you do best — running your business.
You lack SEO expertise
SEO is more complex than everyone thinks. Each search engine has a different optimization process, and platforms like Google continuously change their algorithms — making it hard for most people to establish a prime position on results pages. Even if you have a medium-sized business, your team might lack the SEO expertise to generate a return on this marketing method. There’s no shame in admitting your SEO sucks, especially when you can quickly get someone else to do all the heavy lifting for you.
You just want better results
SEO isn’t a game of trial and error. It’s a skill that’s learned over time. SEO specialists can provide you with the results you need because they have the experience and expertise to increase your site’s visibility and generate more organic traffic. At some point, you should realize that’s it better to leave things to the experts!
Saying all that, outsourcing SEO isn’t for everyone. If you’re already on page 1 of Google, it means you’re doing something right, so keep at it. You also might not want to outsource SEO if you don’t like to relinquish control to an outside source. But ask yourself: If you keep SEO in-house, will you ever experience increased traffic from search engines?
How to Outsource SEO?
Outsourcing SEO is a simple process. You choose an SEO specialist with the necessary experience and skills, and the rest happens quickly. A specialist will:
- Discuss your SEO objectives — what you want to achieve over the next few months and beyond. The best specialists will help you realize these goals.
- Perform an SEO audit that analyzes your search positions and identifies weaknesses in your existing optimization strategies.
- Devise an SEO roadmap outlining the steps to improve your search rankings. Those steps might include creating more content, incorporating relevant keywords into that content, building links to and from your site, monitoring your rankings with the latest analytics tools, and so on.
You don’t need to approach a specialist with much information to kick-start your SEO journey. Just tell them what you want to achieve, which will start the ball rolling. However, beware of an individual or SEO outsourcing company with little experience that promises explosive results but delivers no impact on your search rankings.
The Different Types of SEO Outsourcing
SEO outsourcing is an umbrella term for delegating SEO tasks to one of many different specialists:
- Freelancers work by themselves to increase search rankings for companies like yours. There are talented freelancers and not-so-talented ones, so be wary of this when searching for these individuals online.
- Some firms specialize in one aspect of SEO or a related marketing method. For example, companies might focus exclusively on pay-per-click advertising (PPC) or organic search, which can limit your overall marketing strategy if you need a helping hand with several tasks.
- Full-service agencies create a comprehensive digital marketing strategy that includes multiple SEO tasks, such as optimizing mobile sites, gathering relevant keywords, analyzing competitors, creating content, analytics, and more. These agencies will also execute other marketing tasks, such as social media marketing, email marketing, and developing campaigns that move customers through your pipelines. Choose a full-service agency to revolutionize your digital marketing from top to bottom!
Outsourcing Your SEO with Symphonic Digital
Symphonic Digital is a full-service digital marketing agency. This company is your best bet to outsource SEO because it provides white-label digital media strategies and execution support for small and medium organizations like yours. Symphonic Digital offers an incredible range of services, including organic search, paid search, programmatic and native advertising, and analytics. That’s everything you need to target your audience, boost growth, and maximize ROI.
Start your digital marketing journey now with a free PPC audit from Symphonic Digital!