Search Engine OptimizationServices and Strategies
Increase Your Organic Search Visibility
When someone needs the product or service your business provides, will they find you on the first page of search results?
Search engine optimization (SEO) is one of the foundations of digital marketing. Search engines are a part of our lives, with “Google” being synonymous with the act of looking something up online.
While paid search ads can land your ad right at the top, many customers will always trust organic results (The “Ten Blue Links”) over paid ads. That’s why organic search optimization is essential to every business’s digital marketing strategy. The Symphonic team can create content, optimize keyword targeting, perform technical SEO audits, develop metadata, carry out opportunity analysis and produce backlinking strategy to secure higher rankings on search results pages.
Our Approach to Organic Search Optimization
To boost your search engine rankings, Symphonic employs the latest SEO “best practices.” Appeasing the search algorithms means understanding all the latest updates, technical requirements, pitfalls and trends.
It all begins with market research, including keywords. Keywords have always been the basis of SEO, so building a foundational keyword strategy is key. When you’re trying to rank on top of the “SERPS” (search results pages), you’ll be battling it out with your local search competitors as well as global websites ranking for the same phrases. Symphonic’s approach includes competitor analysis, which means we’ll show you what keywords are working for them and what keywords aren’t worth your time.
Part of our SEO approach is developing on-site content aimed at answering all the questions and concerns your audience has. We will optimize your link acquisition and content marketing campaigns on an ongoing basis, testing what we’ve done, seeing how your site visitors respond, and making all the necessary course corrections as the campaign matures.
Tips and Tricks for SEO
Organic search strategy can take many forms and can include keyword research, content optimizations and external linking. Here are a few tips and tricks to keep in mind when doing search optimization:
Do’s for SEO
- Create Good Content: Since Google and other search engines now focus on quality, identifying content your users may want to see is a lot more important than simply counting up the number of keywords a webpage.
- Think Bigger than Just Keywords: Google is entity focused and although keywords are an aspect of entities, they are much broader. Remember to take a step back when doing keyword research and think about the site as a whole and how pages relate up to a bigger idea/topic.
- Look at the Search Results Page (SERP): Thinking about optimizing a page? Check the SERP first. Make sure your brand and information actually fits within those results. This is a free way to verify your targeting is correct.
Don’t for SEO
- Don’t Keyword Stuff: With today’s emphasis on content quality, the old black-hat “tricks” don’t work. In fact, keyword stuffing is a good way to get your pages pushed to the bottom of search results, nowhere near the front page.
- Don’t Overlook Technical Health: If your website isn’t crawlable or has a bunch of errors, Google may choose to rank other sites over yours. Always keep an eye on technical and make it easy for Google to pick your pages for indexation.
- Don’t Let Your Site Sit: Always be updating your site. SEO is not a one time deal, you have to manage, maintain and update to all the time.
Google may be the most popular search engine, but it’s far from the only one available. To get the best results for your content, you need organic search results across multiple channels and platforms. That’s why Symphonic Digital stays up-to-date with the latest best practices for Google, Bing, Yahoo, Baidu and more. We also are experts in data analysis and review using platforms such as Google Analytics and Google Search Console.
Less than 1% of Google searchers click on results from the 2nd page. Are you visible on the first page?
How We Improve Your Organic Search Rankings
If you don’t know about Hummingbird, Possum, RankBrain, or Fred, keeping up with the nearly daily changes to the algorithm can be downright impossible. Staying on top of the latest SEO practices is a full-time job. Fortunately, it is actually our full-time job, and we’re happy to put our expertise to work for you to get your content to the top of search results pages and help it stay there.
Our team provides several different services that all work together to generate the best organic results. These visibility-boosting services include:
Website Traffic Analysis
Looking for more information on how to improve your search engine optimization strategy? Check out the posts below to discover more helpful articles related to seo. Want even more Symphonic Digital content? Visit our blog to see all the latest information.