Paid Search MarketingServices and Strategies
Making Sure You Get Found
Paid search is essential for any business’s digital marketing strategy. It allows you to put your company at the top of the search results pages in an effort to engage users who are actively searching for the products and services you offer. Whether you’re just trying to generate brand awareness or increase the number of sales, paid search can help every step of the way.
By working with an experienced search engine marketing agency, you know you have digital marketing experts at the wheel while you focus on running and growing your business. At Symphonic Digital, we’re proud to put years of experience at your disposal to target your ideal audience with pinpoint precision.
Our Approach to Paid Search Marketing
First, we begin by understanding what your business goals are, and we try to get the best return on advertising spend, or ROAS, for you while simultaneously accomplishing all objectives you set forward. If you already have SEM campaigns in place, we can provide a full troubleshooting audit and make any necessary improvements.
Based on the information and data we collect, our team will take your paid search game to the next level. That means digging deep into market and customer research, identifying actionable search keywords, and crafting compelling ad copy and attractive landing pages to satisfy the target audience.
Tips and Tricks For PPC Management
There are several tips and tricks that can help with any paid search marketing campaign. By knowing what to do and what to avoid, your search engine marketing efforts will set themselves apart from much of the competition. While it takes professionals to fully maximize your results, you can remember these do’s and don’ts while you’re managing your campaigns in-house:
Do’s for Paid Search:
- Set Goals: Don’t launch a campaign without setting goals and targets for performance. This will help prove paid search efficacy as well as provide data for future improvement and adjustments.
- Look at Seasonality: Does your product mostly sell in the summer? Adjust your bid strategy to reflect that. This will help keep budgets in check and improve conversions.
- Apply Bid and Targeting Tactics: Make sure you’re getting in front of the right audience with varied bid and targeting strategies that align with set goals.
Don’ts for Paid Search:
- Don’t Run Unlimited-Budget Campaigns: Use budget and bidding tools to keep budget controlled and reasonable. Even if your budget is large, there is no reason to waste it on unnecessary spend.
- Don’t’ Optimize to Click-Through Rate: Optimize to conversion. You want your paid campaigns to produce results not just clicks.
- Don’t Set Up Campaigns and Then Never Revisit Them: Paid search is not a set and forget it task. It’s important to review and refresh based on trends and performance.
Platforms/Channels for Paid Search Marketing
Paid search is applicable to virtually any search engine that offers it as a service, along with some social media sites and most ecommerce platforms (e.g. Amazon, Instacart, etc.). Our team has experience working with all the major platforms and channels, so you can maximize the reach of your paid search efforts. These platforms/channels include:
+80% of PPC Campaigns Are Mismanaged! Is Yours One Of Them?
Our Paid Search and PPC Services
Our team implements numerous granular tactics to create the best paid search campaign. Only when all those smaller aspects work together can you expect a ppc advertising campaign to be in the best position to produce dramatic results. Here’s some of the things we do to make your paid search campaign a success:
Dynamic Search Ads
Custom Data Feeds
Conversion Pixel Setup
Paid Search Content
Looking for more information on paid search (PPC) strategy? Check out the posts below to discover more helpful articles related to PPC. Want even more Symphonic Digital content? Visit our blog to see all the latest information.