SMART, FLEXIBLE, AMBITIOUS?We Want You on the Symphonic Digital Team
We Want You On Our Team
Let’s face it, no one likes to sit in a cubicle all day. That’s why we are a remote workforce. We believe that people who like where they work will do their best work. This is why we want you to work where you want. Beach, coffee shop, your mom’s basement – whatever works for you, we’re cool with it. We care more about the work you do, than where you do it.
Symphonic Digital is growing and we’re looking for smart, savvy and skilled people. Yes, we’re looking for you. So, join us!
Business Development Executive
Opportunity and Impact:
Symphonic Digital is an innovative, performance-driven digital marketing organization seeking to grow their 100% commission based and fully remote sales team! We are looking for ambitious, results-driven individuals to come on board while enjoying the perks and benefits of working from home.
At Symphonic Digital, we pride ourselves on providing large agency quality with a small business feel. We work with companies to determine exactly what they need and tailor our process to seamlessly integrate into theirs, creating a smooth and effortless experience for our clients! Combining experienced leadership and custom teams built to work in tandem with companies, we are able to meet and exceed the goals of our clients.
Right now, we’re growing like crazy and need motivated, driven, self-starting salespeople to expand on this success.
Our 100% commission-based team has a very clear and realistic path to make $100K+ per year ($80K+ in your first year), with a product that almost sells itself once people see it in action. This exclusive sales model has been created by life-long salespeople like yourself, not a CTO or CFO. As such, the model is based on real-world results instead of a theory or action plan. Together, our founders carefully crafted this role and designed it based on “the dream sales role” that is impossible to pass up.
– Our #1 goal for you as a salesperson at Symphonic Digital is to help you live your ideal life, including the following:
– Uncapped Earning Potential- We want you to make so much money you don’t know what to do with it.
– Time Freedom- Having time to enjoy your financial freedom is crucial. What good does it do to make a bunch of money but have no time to enjoy life?
Flexibility- You can literally do this job from any location that has an internet connection. Want to live in Fiji, Costa Rica, The Bahamas… your yacht? GO FOR IT!!!
Industry and Company
As part of one of the most diverse and expansive global industries, the key to every growing business’s success is found in how they communicate information with their customers and aid in making decisions. In this $100B market, there has been an increasing need for more personalized, custom-built marketing tactics to generate sales and revenue for organizations. We focus on creating consistent, reliable, and repeatable processes for companies to have continued success years down the road!
The time to dominate this market segment is now, and it’s time for you to come and show off what you can accomplish!
There is an abundance of resources and coaching opportunities available to you with this role as well, including the following:
– Weekly group coaching with an assigned performance coach;
– Strategy development and role-playing to help hone sales skills;
– 1:1 coaching as need;
– Access to a developed and effective sales script with a proven sales process;
– And so much more!
– Initiate high volume outbound efforts (call, text, email) each day to growth-driven companies.
– Qualify prospects, gauge interest, and schedule information sessions.
– Collaborate with the team on improving prospecting strategies.
– Ability to identify & source information on prospective clients.
– Strong company culture fit.
– Ability to make outbound phone calls via cell or internet (wired ethernet) in a quiet environment without interruptions.
– Strong listening skills and excellent phone demeanor.
– Technologically proficient; not necessarily an expert, but knowledgeable.
– Knowledge of digital marketing solutions and tools preferred/helpful/of advantage.
– Excellent written and verbal communication.
– Previous cold calling experience preferred.
– Business or Management Consulting experience is ideal.
– Compensation: 100% commission – High Six Figures is achievable ($100K+), anything less than Six Figures would be considered a failure. There is no ceiling to your compensation plan!
– Bonus opportunities + W-2 employee status is possible based on performance.
– Working from anywhere in the WORLD is ok.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Commission
We appreciate your interest in joining Symphonic Digital!
Paid Media Manager
Symphonic Digital is a digital marketing agency located in Los Angeles and San Francisco. We focus on providing big agency expertise to small and medium size companies. Our digital marketing solutions are tailored to each clients’ specific business needs. Symphonic is one of the few agencies that solely focuses on working with SMBs, giving us a unique understanding of the challenges companies that size face. Our audience and data driven approach enables brands to find and actively engage with their target audience, leading to further their growth and maximize their ROI.
Symphonic Digital is seeking an experienced Paid Media Manager to manage paid media campaigns for different clients. The ideal candidate will have prior agency experience, illustrate a proven ability to generate ongoing insight, has advanced experience in optimizing and fine tuning paid search and retargeting campaigns as well as can translate results into digestible recommendations for clients.
– Extensive expertise in paid search, social media and/or programmatic media marketing including web analytics and tag management
– Ability to support cross-functional agency teams, partners and clients
– Experience in creating, tracking, analyzing, optimizing and implementing paid media campaigns in Google AdWords, Bing, Facebook, Twitter, DSP’s and other media platforms
– Experience in testing and analyzing targeting, keywords, copy and landing pages to achieve client targets
– Ongoing knowledge of evolving digital media tools, trends, tactics, as resource for agency teams
– General expertise in analytics, measurement, reporting activities and dashboards
– Ability to aggregate and output data into visual reports communicating overall KPI related insight and recommendations to clients
– Develop and evolve tagging specs for campaigns and site functionality
– Act as client and internal liaison for search by setting expectations, leading reporting calls, developing and delivering monthly strategic reports, communicating key metrics, goals and optimization opportunities
– 2+years relevant experience in at least two of the above outlined digital media solutions
– Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred
– Extensive experience with AdWords, adCenter, Google Analytics, Facebook, Twitter, DSP’s etc.
– Experience with site analytics programs for digital media analysis (Google Analytics, Omniture, etc.)
– Working knowledge of digital media best practices
– Understanding of multi-channel marketing, digital planning and strategy
– Strong interpersonal written and verbal communication skills
– Excellent critical thinking and organizational skills
Let’s face it, no one likes to sit in a cubicle all day. We believe that people who like where they work will do their best work. This is why we want you to work where you want. Beach, coffee shop, your mom’s basement – wherever works for you, we’re cool with it. What is more important to us than where you sit is the work you do. Symphonic Digital is growing and we’re looking for smart, savvy and keen people. Yes, we’re looking for you.
Please submit a brief, customized cover letter addressing your experience relative to the requirements outlined above along with your resume. Note your availability and hourly rate within. Salary commensurate with experience and responsibility.